New Places, New Faces
[html]

Apologies, been a hectic weekend- town festival & drama. My brother erased this post first time I wrote the draft ><

Siku's lean body stretched out for a quiet few moments before she ushered the man out their door, nipping him in the hind leg after he nipped at her ear. As Saul headed for the stream, Siku bolted past him and splashed into the water with an excited shriek. After a few minutes of frolicking in the water and splashing Saul in his business, Siku became cold and crept out of the water to shake herself. Golden eyes turned back to her friend to fidn that he was still cleaning himself, almost compulsive in his routine. Tilting her head to the side, Siku sat down and watched for a bit. "Hurry up, I'm starving," She cooed, not really minding but none the less impatient to move. Saul seemed to react instantly, his strong legs just as ready to be worked as hers were. Both wolves heading east, Siku ran and ran alongside her companion until she felt him slow. Nose pointed to the air, Siku could tell they were in neutral land. What laid North as well as South, the white Dahlian couldn't be sure. Never having met any other packs, she definitely felt a lot better having Saul around.

"We should start hunting for extra meat.. Not now, but later." Siku's golden eyes settled on Saul, hoping green would meet her eyes as she became seriously concerned. "The day we moved in.. Conor didn't look too good, neither did Gideon. I feel like I haven't done anything for Dahlia." Siku's slender nose pointed downwards as she sighed, "I feel like-" Suddenly ears twitched as Siku stopped, nose turning up to the air as she felt her fur rise in anticipation. She could smell something not too far off, hear it. One golden eye peered at Saul as she contemplated how to do this. Should she bolt for it or tell him? Choosing to catch the prey off guard, Siku whispered softly; "Later" Meaning, she would voice her concerns after the hunt was followed through. Almost soundless as she bounded off, the she-wolf gracefully looped in and out of trees as she pursued what she hoped was an easy breakfast.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread