The Past Is a Story That is Meant to be Shared.
Ookami saw a wolf bounding towards him and he smiled. Finally. He waited paitently for her to get to him and when she did he smiled. She introduced herself and asked about learning history. "Of course you can learn history!" He smiled, "My name is Ookami. Nice to meet you Kaliska." He gave a smile to her again.

He took a deep breath, preparing to go into his description of the history of Phoenix Valley. "Well, the pack was founded by three different women... Deuce Rhiannon, Iskata Sadira and Hel. The three of them shared the highest ranking postition, divided up into three parts. Each one had their own responsiblities. Deuce was the medic, Hel was the lead warrior and guardian and Iskata took care of whatever was left over to do." He took a breath, trying to remember the history, Iskata got hurt during one summer and that is when Jefferson took her place for a while.. Duece and Hel both left soon after that. Iskata's son, DaVinci helped out Jefferson. By fall Geneva came to us from Crimson Dreams and Jefferson moved her up to help out with the leadership. This is basically a sum up of things but if you want some more information later I will be sure to have more gathered up." He smiled, "Hopefully I didn't bore you."

Messages In This Thread