I keep it caged but I can't control it
[html]

He was back in the area for Tala, he had to see his girls but Tala was first on the list and the male had knocked her off the list how it was Dot’s turn. He wanted to make sure that she would carry his name on, and she would have a litter of his children. The master had to make sure that his pets where taken care of and marked as a part of his property. He had marked the one and now it was time to check on the other one and to mark her also. Like it or not she was his pet. Like it or she belonged to him now.

Black paws graced the lands as he moved around, calling out for her in such a soft tone, in such a carrying voice. She had gifts for her, he would take care of her if she was really with his children, and it was his right. He would pick out the best of the litter the white male and kill the others; she did not need something ugly and unclean leaching the life from her body stealing away her wonderful looks.”Dot, my sweet dot.” The male had ravaged though the fallen building that were in the Valley pack lands. He found her some pretty gift to shower his pet with and he had picked some of the last few spring flower to gift to her, well that was if she was with his children.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread