I keep it caged but I can't control it
WC: 3+
[html]

The fact that he was being forced to find her was not something that he liked. He would have to show her again who was in charge and when he called she had better come and reason without a second thought, or second question. The black monster sighed with a shake of his head as he moved to where her scent was. The black male moved though the lands, seeing her standing there with her arms cross over her chest and her body tried to come off as she did not care that he was around, but also she was not impressed. The male snarled as he took her arm gripping down on her arm, the snarling male looked down at her chest; they were swollen, better for him to play with. His hand twisted as he was ready to pull her into him, to kiss upon her. There was a brush of her stomach against his, one that shouldn’t have happen; he looked down to the stomach…so she was with a litter, his litter. ”Oh Dot!” He let go of her arm, petting her, as a hand came up to her face petting it. He patted her arm, checking it for any damage.

The male shifted around as he casted a soft eye upon her stomach, he knew that they where his,, he had done his job. Now if she wanted her life and the life of the pups she would make sure that there was a white one in the litter. If she was able to give him that she would live. The male smiled. ”I’m sorry I didn’t hurt you did I? Sweet Sweet Dot.” The male would not hurt her as long as she had his litter in her stomach, he might help her with the pain once she got closer but he would not hit her, nor put her body though any trauma.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread