I keep it caged but I can't control it
[html]

WC:3+

Lucifer loved to see that his seed had been warmly welcomed by her body, so willing and so eager to make it into a new life, just to please him. Smiling a chilly smile that he was so wonderful at giving it was as if he could do no other smile. Moving to be hide her back the male tenderly took her head into his hand, he shifted her head to kiss tenderly upon her neck as he kissed his way up to her face. ”Please Dearest Dot, who’s pups are they?” If she was smart and loyal to her new master she would tell him the truth and there should only one father and that was him. If she was smart and wanted to keep her life and the lives of the pups that rested inside of her body he was the one and only father and she would forever hold her body out for him, and never give it to another unless it was cleared by him.

He ran a hand down her side rubbing the stomach of the female that was now belong to him, fully she belonged to him. ”Lay down my sweet lady. Lie down and rest.” There was a reason he wanted her to lie down and allow him to touch her body, he would not allow the snake to explore her cave, he would keep it to Bunny, or even his Dove’s. The male had a gift for her, he had given a poorer quality one to Bunny leather that was just an easy slip on and off with a buckle that was easy to get on or off. She had given it back, be he was going to fix that with her. Jace was going to be given the first of the new line of collars that he was going to be giving his pets. Lucifer did not want to place a hole in her body like he had done for the male Dove. He did not want her hurt her body.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread