I keep it caged but I can't control it
400+

The smile did more to freak her out and scare her than it did to comfort it was so cold and icy and the woman had to force herself to breathe calmly and gently instead of fast and with fear like her body desperately wanted to. The mentally fucked up had no patterns of normalcy and so she had nothing of which to predict his actions and also to protect herself with. A tentative ear followed his lazy orbit around to her dorsal side and then his hands were on her face and he was kissing her neck and face and she fought the urge to gag and sucked back the nausea that threatened to overtake her. His question was not unexpected and she didn't even mentally flinch at his hated nickname being used.

The woman was almost positive that all or the majority of the offspring she carried had Temo as their father but she wasn't dumb enough to say that, she could hear the danger and menace in his voice, if she gave the wrong answer then she was dead. Thanks to her earlier hunting activities with Ty she smelled nothing of Temo or even the warrior man, she smelt of herself and blood and meat from the meal that now churned in her stomach. The hunter femme turned her head to the shoulder he was resting his muzzle against as though asking for more of his touch and answered his question with a quiet voice, "Verily, they are all yours for I have lain with no other man."

His hand moved down to caress her stomach and as though rebelling against the lecherous demon's touch one of the pups within her kicked or wriggled or something, she felt the movements from tiny paws within her and knew he felt it too through her fur and skin. The command didn't make her blink and she had no doubt that she was about to be molested or abused in some way, even though there was no outward inclination from him at the moment but then why else would he want her to lay upon the ground

”Lay down my sweet lady. Lie down and rest.” She followed his words and arranged herself upon the grass and for a moment closed her eyes as though she were resting, trying to slow her beating heart. Being near to the male was akin to standing on the edge of an erupting volcano and had her heart constantly palpitating. She reopened her eyes and looked up at the man that shared Temo's fur colorings.

Messages In This Thread