My brother...
500+

Jace disliked seeing his eyes so sad, so sad and hurting, and shamed. Her welcoming tail wag was echoed by Noah's own and Jace smiled tightly. The patchwork female sighed barely audibly as she settled into her new resting spot. His stammering made it somewhat hard to decipher what he was saying at first but she got the overall message of it, he wanted to know once and all if it was Lucifer that had raped and impregnated her, with a nod of her white tan splashed head she answered his question before voicing in quiet tones, "Although I believe that most may come from Temo's line, I laid with him before and after the.. i..incident so likely many will come from him." She did not know how many she was carrying and from the feel and size of her stomach she believed it was a good fair number, she could not know that only two pups grew in her womb, one sired by Temo and the other from Lucifer, she Dam to them both.

The three legged male looked down at her stomach as though inspecting it, then the two toned blue eyed man dragged his troubled gaze down to the floor. Jace reached out a hand intending to place it on his shoulder, she did not believe the sable furred wolf should feel his sadness for not stopping her assault, the woman had removed herself from the protection of the Valley and had wandered dazedly and without caution through the loner's lands whilst she knew an angry male was searching for her to get revenge, she had all but invited her own raping. Her hand stopped in mid air however by Noah's sudden revelation that he was the son of a monster, a rapist, a physical manifestation of evil before she waved it off impatiently, parentage did not matter, it was the choices one made during the course of their life that shaped their person. If the choices made were bad ones, like Lucifer then that person was defined by the bad decisions they had made, sometimes one could be brought back from their choices but for Lucifer it was too late, there would be no bringing him back from the side which he stood on and to the detriment of all those who stood around him.

Instead of his shoulder, her hand now came to lay under his muzzle and raised his head up so her two toned eyes could meet his own and she spoke,

"And my father was a dog of mixed breeding who laid with my mother, got her pregnant and then ran off into the arctic wilderness, leaving her alone to suffer through her pregnancy, labor and then to raise the two pups that he sired. You are not your father Noah just like I am not mine, Lucifer should be jealous to be even half the man you are and should thank the gods that his son is such a good man." The sincerity in her voice was so clear that it rung out like a tuning fork, truly she thought that Noah Sawtooth was a man and male of great worth.

Messages In This Thread