I need a Hero
His eyes seemed to light up at her words and she couldn't help but notice. His words came out just like hers, he too missed her and she jumped from the words, "Really?" When she landed her one paw lifted to guard her leg from further pain. She leaned forward toward him and ran her body along his, "I'm glad I'm not alone in my feelings." It was a little flirtatious of her to rub so keenly against him, but she wanted to tease him and see if she could get a reaction from him. Her paws moved forward, limping of course, but she didn't let that stop her as she moved a little ways ahead of him before turning back like a dog in heat. It was a bit forward for her and perhaps too much, but again, she was curious of his reaction. "...I didn't expect to miss you as much as I have..perhaps I do love you as I thought...but still.." She turned her head away and began to move away again, "..I think I need to think about my emotions a little more..I wouldn't want to lead you on.." She licked her muzzle then looked back toward him to see his reaction, her tail wagging a little here and there.

Adonia was playing the game a little to forward, and a little to well..but she was enjoying it all the while.

Messages In This Thread