I need a Hero
Ookami smiled as she seemed happy with his words. As she rubbed her body against his he got a jolt of something that surged over his body. He grinned and cocked his head. She spoke with a tone Ookami was not familiar with. Her voice seemed teasing and he didn't really understand. His heart sped up with excitement as she said she thinks she loved him again, but as she said she needed to think about it more his heart dropped. What was there to think about? He didn't understand what she was trying to do. No one had ever acted like this with him before. It was strange to him. He assumed it was a game from the way her voice teased with him but he couldn't be sure. He decided to say what he felt, if she continued to keep up this teasing voice, maybe he would have to say something like that back. "You could lead me on all you want... I could wait for you forever." He smiled and trotted up to her side.

He nipped at her muzzle and let his tounge slide across it. The lick was gentle and affectionate. He smiled, his eyes sparked.

Messages In This Thread