I need a Hero
He smiled gently as she liked him back. He shook his head gently, "No." He smiled again, thinking that that was the only word that needed to be spoken. He looked into her eyes gently, admiring the way they were different colors. His eyes were filled with love and a bit of confusion. But that soon faded away. When she placed her head beneath his chin another surge of energy powered through his body. He tucked his head down gently, pulling her closer to him. He shut his eyes tight, holding onto this moment. It felt so right. It felt right to him to be touching her and to be close to her. Everything he felt around her just felt right and... amazing. He had never felt like this before and it scared him a bit. He was scared that she would reject him. Or that someone would come between them.

He stepped forward slightly, wanting to be even closer to her. She whimpered and he shut his eyes tight again. He wouldn't hurt her... ever. He couldn't even imagine doing such a thing. "Adonia.. I will never... ever.. hurt you." He spoke with tight words, his voice filled with emotion and heavy with care. He wanted to let her know this. It wasn't enough for him to say in his head that he wouldn't hurt her.. he needed to say it out loud. "I promise." Ookami would never break this promise.

Messages In This Thread