I need a Hero
She felt so safe, she felt naked even, and to have him hold onto more, to tightened their contact was all she wanted. She could live like this, who needed water, who needed food? All she needed was Ookami right here with her. His no was like a promise to her, a promise that he wanted her. Her head withdrew some so her eyes could look up into his when he spoke again, this time about her whimper. ..I will never...ever..hurt you She repeated it in her mind, and her head lowered down, ears pack tightly to her head. Her head turned to the side so all he could view was the right side of her face. Then without much noticed he said 'promise' and she surged forward with grace and speed, her muzzle touched to his and she rubbed against him, "...what do you want of me? Do you want to be my mate? Or is that too much? Where do we go from here?" Her words were soft and curious.

It scared her to think of mateships. She hadn't ever seen any she liked. They all were broken, or full of problems. Adonia feared what was going on with them, but she wanted everything out there. "..I'm afraid of mating...I've seen a lot of pain...be slow with me please.." Had she said this before? She couldn't remember, but she wanted to put it out there again. All the while she kept her muzzle to his and she again let out her tongue and caressed his muzzle with the most loving and tender lick possible from her, then rubbed her muzzle against his, "..I..I love you, a lot." Her words were a thick whisper built with a lot of emotion behind them.

Messages In This Thread