I need a Hero
He was too good, and it scared her, but she remained still, "..I don't want to stop you from doing anything you would like to do with me...I.." Her tail tucked and she whimpered her body shrinking down. Memories flooded to her and she recalled things that she shouldn't. "..I'm sorry Ookami..." The little wolf dog had her past, and it haunted her at the wrong times and her behavior changed like a bulb turning on. "..I'm damaged Ookami...you don't want me...really...I'll only disappoint you I'm sure of it." She recalled Domonick, "..I know you say you won't hurt me..but I'm sure when you get to know me, I'm sure you'll want to leave...."

A shaky breath came from her and then tears began to flood. "..I really do Love you..I--I loved you the day I saw you...something about you, the way you stood. You're like a dream to me...but I'm afraid I'll do something....I always do something wrong..." She shrunk down like a punished omega and held herself there awaiting his yelling. She thought of her father's words, her mother's words. Oh, she knew she messed it up now.

Messages In This Thread