I need a Hero
Ookami shook his head. He spoke in a gentle and calm voice, "No Adonia.. You are not going to disappoint me. I will never ever want to leave you. I want to be with you forever What do I have to do to prove that to you? Please? I will do anything for you Adonia.." He saddened when tears came to her eyes, he didn't want her to be upset. All he wanted was for her to be happy. He got down to the level she was on. Her words didn't make sense.. what could she possibly do that would want him to be with anyone else? "I have always loved you too. I knew from the moment I saw you.. You. are a dream to me Adonia. I have never met anyone like you before and I only want you You can never possibly do anything that would make me not want to love you." He wanted her to understand... he wondered what he could do to prove his love for her. Anything she wanted.. he would walk through fire.. swim to the bottom of the deepest ocean.. He would face his greatest fear if only it would prove that he loved her. Those words seemed right, so he repeated them out loud.. "I would do anything you want me too.. I would walk through fire for you.. I would swim to the bottom of the deepest ocean.. and I would face my greatest fear to prove you of my love.. Anything you want Adonia.."

Messages In This Thread