I need a Hero
He didn't walk away like she thought he would do. He didn't scold her either. Adonia's eyes opened up and she looked at him. She listened to his words, and she met her eyes to his. Again she licked her lips and she thought about what he requested. She sniffled back listening to him, listening to everything he had to say about her, about his feelings for her, everything. Her head lifted and she remembered something her mother recited after a bout with a boyfriend that ended with her beaten and shattered in her mother's paws. Her head went down, "I don't want to make you do anything...if you want to prove your love...just stay at my side no matter what I do. Just slow down when I need it and run with me when I need it. That's all I ask. I don't want you to get hurt...so don't walk or run through fire...." She paused sniffling back some, "I don't want you to drown...so don't try and swim to the deepest ocean....I'm sorry....I have a lot of anxiety..and I get insecure..I hope..I hope it doesn't scare you from my side.."

Her blue eyes looked deep into his watching him wondering what he would do now, now that she crumbled her other wall. All that was left was a flemsy fence..it was shaky by it was now her only defense from anything he may do to hurt her. She swallowed hard and she watched him now awaiting his reaction again.

Messages In This Thread