And just when your heartbeat failed
[html]
WC244
OOC:think this is about it, short but sweet thread ^^

Shaw didn’t know the game that the man in front of him was play, nor did he seem to suspect that there was something off about him, but he was grateful for the kindness. As the man offered him something shaw was about to refuse but then as he saw it, how well it was made and all the work put into it. He could not say no. Wordlessly he took the brace made of his child, though he didn’t know it.

“Thank you very much. I do appreciate it. This is beautiful.”

Shawchert put the brace around his wrist, which fit perfectly, giving his wrist some breathing room, but not so loos it would fall off. It was absolutely perfect.

“I do not know how to express my gratitude, I’m very thankful though.”

Shaw said quietly staring at the brace he had on his wrist. the eyes did remind him of his son... though in a comforting sort of way. The sad eyes did make him feel conscious so he had to move it to the outside of his wrist so it wasn’t so easy to see them. He looked back at Argul, wishing he had more to say, but he didn’t

“I best be getting this place cleaned up. So Sky won’t have to. I think this was directed at me... she shouldn’t be the one to clean it up.”

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread