Scream through dreams that cut your voice off
[html]

Hybrid snarled when Ezekiel agreed with him. Or, at least, seemed to pretend so. Hybrid didn’t fucking like it, but he didn’t like what he was feeling right now, either. There was something wrong and he suspected it was with him. He did not like knowing he was the problem, but now that he had acknowledged it, he figured he would soon accept it. It was wrong to deny basic truths about oneself, especially if these truths would hold one back and prohibit their development. Hybrid didn’t want to stagnate and die. He wanted to live forever and bring death to his enemies. He couldn’t do that if he decayed and failed to understand who he was.

He had always understood who he was and his place in the world. His life was certain and his ways were just.

He didn’t like how Ezekiel made him question that. He didn’t like how Ezekiel questioned him.

“No,” Hybrid replied quickly. He frowned. What the fuck did he want? “I didn’t kill you,” he stated. He shook his head and then tried to explain: “when I choose to kill something or someone, I do. But something stopped me. There must be something wrong with me.” He didn’t know what it could be or why he was telling this little snot this information. He didn’t like him, but if we was going to figure out why he had not tried to murder the boy for attacking him, he would be forever confused about himself and that could not happen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread