Scream through dreams that cut your voice off
[html]

False pretense had gotten Ezekiel through several situations without harm. He was clever, in this way, but he was also cruel. Stupidity irritated him. Egomania irritated him. So he played games with these types, pushing them along until the time came to crash their paper boat into the sea. Sometimes, though, it was easier to poke holes into paper than it was to rip the whole thing down. The smile faltered, only a little, as he tried to grasp what it was his uncle spoke of. It made little sense. This was why his first assumption, that the coyote was stupid, rose back up with each passing moment.

He had chosen not to kill, even when he had been attacked. Was that weakness? “You weren’t sure you wanted to kill me,” he tested, unwilling to admit he had read the confusion in Hybrid’s attack. “So you doubt yourself. I don’t always fight to kill,” Ezekiel went on quickly, as if unwilling to guess more on what the fight had told him. “Sometimes I just fight to fight.”

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread