[M] tell me i'm a bad man
[html]

Short! Kesho is a mean, silly bully! xD Word Count → 209

Kesho could smell the big coward before he could see him. Immediately, the old Hydra's hackles were raised, his whole body alert. He remained still for minutes as the scent grew stronger, knowing that the Cercatori man had discovered him and was headed this way. A grin spread across his face, mischievous and darkly splendid. There would be blood.

The large russet man emerged from the shaded wood in his massive Secui form, though Kesho was not intimidated; maybe he should have been, all he saw was an overly compensating brute who was nothing but a weakling underneath. He babbled some nonsense, defending the lands that Kesho had not even yet entered, and Kesho scoffed.

"What would you do about it, if I did?" he taunted, lips curling into a snarl, body braced and just itching for a fight, dark hisses in his mind growing louder, more persuasive. "Run away again?" he snickered in low, rough tones.

The graying, rust-colored coyote had no good reason to be here, no true meaning behind his visit, although one was quickly forming. If he could so easily shed this idiotic brute's blood, why wouldn't he? The hefty wolf was all too confident; it could easily be his downfall.

<style>
.kfree-01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-01 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:right;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-01 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-01 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-01 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-01 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread