[M] tell me i'm a bad man
[html]

Maybe should mark it M? This is preeettty much all Bael now. Word Count → 306

“We’ll see who’s running the second you come past my borders boy,” Shawchert managed threateningly through a growl.

It was funny, and so Kesho laughed. It was not filled with mirth, but with a dark and hollow irony. The large russet brute before Kesho was not considered a threat. Shawchert used his strength without knowledge, aiming blows blindly wherever he could; Kesho's fighting style was perfected in lupus form. Though he was slower now, his speed was still admirable, and was especially useful against a large, heavy foe like this. Shawchert should have been afraid; Kesho was not.

His posture was low and dangerous. The Inferni Hydra circled the man with prey-driven focus, crimson eyes dark and hungry. Kill him, Bael whispered, injecting venomous thoughts whenever he could. He desired it; to make him bleed, make him hurt. He would, he could. Kesho's vision suddenly became blinded, his world became both bright and dark, and then he could see.

“If I’m right, you’ve been over my borders before... I at least have a REASON to attack you.” the orange beast spat out.

Kesho snarled, hackles raising fully. What would he gain from trespassing? Those lands were filthy and tained, anyways.

"You're wrong," he said darkly, an unfitting grin showing his dangerous yellowed teeth.

He hadn't been, yet, but the false accusation had fueled his rage, eyes filled with the hottest fire. Now, he would trespass.

With quick motion, the old coyote darted across that invisible line, several yards into the territory before he turned back, heading straight for the hideous wolf. Moments before collision, his path veered to the right, and he aimed a strike at the man's throat, hoping he had been sufficiently caught off guard to rip out that vital artery. Kesho was overcome with an exhilarating sense of anticipation, aching to taste that sweet, warm, tainted blood on his tongue. He would tear the brute apart, render his large, useless muscles unusable, and leave him there, unrecognizable, suffocating on his own blood.

<style>
.kfree-01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-01 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:right;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-01 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-01 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-01 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-01 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread