[M] tell me i'm a bad man
[html]

Word Count → --

It's okay! <3

The man leaped away, but Kesho was on him just as quickly. He'd tasted blood, and wanted more, right then. Adrenaline surged through his veins and he felt nothing as the giant, clumsy beast ripped at his ear, tearing some of the flesh away and leaving a searing tear from which blood flowed freely down his face. A snarl ripped through his throat, and waves of anger propelled his body forward, hurling his body against the russet wolf's, using his body weight to try to knock him down, or at least discombobulate him. Being so close, sharp ivory canines flashed and shot out towards the man's neck, face, and chest once again.

Kesho sprinted back, away from the beast, and circled him twice with dangerous style before coming in to strike again. The Hydra wanted the wolf dead. He wanted him to learn a lesson; he should not underestimate anyone. And the large man certainly shouldn't trust his large size to win him fights. Kesho would be sure that it wouldn't.

<style>
.kfree-01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-01 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:right;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-01 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-01 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-01 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-01 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread