in the kingdom of the sun
[html]

WC: 269 OOC: :3

Niro was not so sure of Princess's words, but he sure hoped that she was right in the end. If he came around he'd be able to show Vigilante he meant what he'd said, that he would stick to Amaranth, take care of their children, secure there family, until he was as old as time.

"I sure hope he will."

His respons came out, he looked over her own children as her eyes went to them. They were adorable and the play of the innocent was just a sight to behold. He smiled a little when Princess asked the question he knew she would ask, and he dreaded it. Closing his eyes he sighed.

"Well yes... I'm afraid... Like you, but I already know how bad of a father I am, look at my girls, Look how Maggie turned out."

Niro said, he didn't look at princess but he stared out to sea, angry with himself, and how he knew how bad of a father he was, he wanted to be the father that the girls had wanted but he failed miserably, and his girls were gone, including the one that lived in his house with him, though he still tried to talk to her, she would have nothing of it, as though she blamed him for her mother leaving and her staying here, he didn't know why though, it had been Maggie's choice... hadn't it?? Whatever the case may be, she hated him and right now that was all that mattered.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread