Actions with no meaning
[html]
OOC Ending:Ty won; simply out of experience and due to the fact he pulled a dirty trick (like throwing sand in Alaki's face). No permanent wounds.

Here we go ^^
Word Count: 578
Back Dated: 14.03.11 (Morning)

Bloodlust; something he’d grown up hearing about in whispered voices, as if by talking about it aloud disaster would befall the speaker. The young Dasa had learned about it during his short time with his father, but never truly believed it would ever apply to him. Maybe that was the case for everyone? Until something bad actually happens, they believe themselves to be immune or an exception to the rule or truth.

The harsh reality was that bloodlust is real, and it can happen, and it did happen.

His second confrontation with J’Adore had left him on edge; never before had he felt such urge to attack and even kill someone as he had then. Even scarier, was the fact that he hadn’t attacked out of anger nor a need for revenge; he simply wanted to kill, to taste the blood of the one before him, to know that he was stronger and he was the one who killed the tan male, the victory, to relish in the adrenaline and illusion of dominance by taking a life. For a passing moment, he had truly felt pleasure at the thought of killing the male, and no doubt would have continued onto doing so if he had not been stopped. Thank god Liev intervened.

Time had passed since that incident and still the emotions he felt at the time haunted him. Yet, it wasn’t just the fact that he’d nearly killed J’Adore that scared him; it was the fact that he’d never considered himself to be such a threat. Sure, he messed around and picked fights and here and there. Most definitely, he was capable and had been taught to kill, but had he killed before? No.

Yet, knowing the extent of his fragile mental state, it still hadn’t occurred to him that one day he may snap and kill someone; even if normally he would never go to such lengths. If I would kill for pleasure and fun, if I can snap just like that… A shudder rippled through him. Then I’m a danger to all those around me?

A dark eyebrow twitched in irritation and eventually he shook away the memories. Why are they suddenly haunting me out of the blue? Steps came to a halt as the male stopped to take in his surroundings; all around him was lush vegetation. Trees that seemed to reach for the heavens despite the truth that they wee no way near such a feat. By his.. questionable calculations he believed himself to be in the place referred to as ethereal eclipse; a fair distance away from home. Not that I’m quite clearly avoiding returning or anything.

Only yesterday had he been teasing the strange female he had encountered and making life changing decisions. Now that those decisions were made he’d started walking… in the complete opposite direction to where he should be heading.

Maybe it was the fact he knew he was running away from the daunting task he had to face back home or the memories of fighting that filled his head; either way he was irritable, hot and in a fowl mood. In short; charming company.

Gently, he moved a hand across the bark of a nearby tree, his hand silently fell away to his side. Nature filled this area; so untouched and peaceful. Sighing, he slouched down and leant his back against the tree; resting his aching legs for a short moment before he continued on his way.

<style type="text/css">
.alakiDes {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/alaki.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#061323; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.alakiDes2 {padding:10px 10px 220px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#45668F; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.alakiDes u {font-style:italic; color:#E7C5A0;}
.alakiDes b {color:#E7C5A0; font-family:georgia;}
.alakiDes p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread