Every story has two sides
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

(WC: 262)
Smile

In Character

”I’m never strong; always weak, for there is always room for improvement and things to learn. I am young compared to some and so lack experience aswell” he said, the answer was automatic and what he believed someone of his age would say if they had had a remotely standard upbringing. It wasn’t as if he did not appreciate what Jay had taught him, but others seemed to fear him when they learnt he had been brought up and raised as a killing machine.

Maybe that’s why he found peace in his craft? It was something he could do that did not involve violence and killing, nor did it remind him of his own lack of childhood. On the contrary, it reminded him of the few and rare moments where Jay had acted like a parent instead of a military instructor.

This time round, he ignore the subtle flirting; he had someone else in mind and despite the harmless nature of the conversation he would not respond eagerly to the female’s words; regardless of how flattering they were.

“The caves are fairly complex in some places” he agreed; when he’d joined he had spent some time exploring and learn all the tunnels and had enjoyed doing so thoroughly. “Hope you don’t mind me asking, but if you are trained as a warrior, why not follow that path? Anathema could always use more warriors” he paused, considering his own words and then laughed lightly. “Then again, I swear there are more warriors than anything else. Maybe doing something else would be beneficial aswell”

<style>
.AlakiSw2 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiSw2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#534b43; text-shadow:#534b43 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px;; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw2-b {width:339px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiSw2-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#534b43; text-shadow:#534b43 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw2-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiSw2 {background-color:#a39288; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:337px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4908/table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread