I Feel Him in my Body.
As the male spoke shakily, Drizzt put a hand to his forehead. The temperature wasn't highly abnormal considering his breathing, but that's what worried him; the strangers breathing. The water seemed to aid the mans breathing, so Drizzt sprinkled some more water onto his head before responding calmly. "I apologize. I don't speak English often. What ails-" The assassin prince stopped and sighed when the male blacked out, checking the his pulse and nodding at its slowed beat. The tall golden male's breathing had also slowed, returning to a calmer pace. He glanced around and considered his predicament. The man obviously wasn't in any shape to travel far. Sighing, he took in the males scent and found what he wanted; the scent of the mans pack. He then searched his mind for the location, and looked southeast. He had been scouting the surrounding areas since he landed, memorizing the direction of packs and landmarks.

Nodding his head, Drizzt parted his cloak and picked up the male in his arms, then proceeded to quickly and carefully make his way in the direction of the other mans home. He stepped over roots, around trees, and under logs, all the while keeping the man balanced in his arms. The assassin deftly moved his feet, rolled his shoulders, and shifted his weight, his arms hardly strained by the taller man. He glanced down occasionally to check if the male had woken up.

Drizzt stopped himself a mile or so from the pack borders, knowing well enough not to get closer. He still didn't trust pack wolves, but the golden boy was passed out, leaving the Chaos Prince to either leave him to his fate, or bring him back to the pack he belonged to. Sighing once more, Drizzt again glanced around, then put the gold wolf down against a tree and clambered up to a low hanging branch. He settled himself and kept watch, waiting for the man to awaken.

Messages In This Thread