by the lifeform
[html]

wc: 226

"'Bout friggin' time you acknowledged I was here." The brute said with a playful growl, his body now taut, but still remaining in a sitting position. "I thought you were going to ignore that I was here at all, what with your focus devoted into meditation." His half-tail now swished back and forth with an almost youthful glee as he leaned back into a more comfortable seating position. "Personally I can never figure out how you have the time to raise kids, maintain a relationship with your mate, gather, hunt, and still have hours to sit here and breathe." He chuckled. "Though I've never been one to remain still for very long anyway."

Reaching towards a nearby bush, Ty was able to snag some rather ripe berries, spring was here after all, and with spring came the emergence of edible plants and animals once again, besides the meager rabbits and rodents the pack had been keeping themselves going on since the storm. The berries around the Valley were beginning to ripen, the juice now really flowing within the fruits of the land, really able to sate someone until they found some actual meat.

"Speaking of which, how is the family?" Ty asked as he began to pop berries into his mouth. "I haven't seen any of your kids for a while, how are they holding up?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread