by the lifeform
[html]

My God! I must reply now

From the quick reaction that Pendzez received from Ty, he could immediately recognize that his old friend and trusted ally was the same as he remembered him. Impatient, and always asking questions about the white male. Strange enough, Pendzez even considered himself to be somewhat different from everyone else, in a way that questions are often asked about him. However, it made his mind come to peace. It calmed his mind more.

Again, with the questions. Was Pendzez such an enigma to Tyrone? To go beyond, was Pendzez an enigma to the pack? To Jefferson? To Xeris? To anyone? Indeed, he was strange. Yet, he was the type to continue on old human traditions. In this case, meditation, bushido, zen, etc. "A little knowledge in all things does not hurt the body. Instead, it increase your capabilities."

He kept his eye on the other wolf as he picked some berries. Pendzez did the same, yet in a graceful and patient manner, even as he devoured one berry at a time. "Xion and Delwyn have departed the land. Only Carwyn remains."

<style type="text/css">
.pendzez-redo b {font-weight:bold; color:#152746; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pendzez-redo .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.pendzez-redo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pendzez-redo {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c0b7b0; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2lj2a01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#284883; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread