by the lifeform
[html]

WC: 279

Ty could only chuckle at Pendzez's lecture about how the human meditation was good for a person. Ty would not refute the benefits of meditation, but that did not change his statement. "Please, old friend." Ty remarked "You've given me this lecture millions of times, I know that meditation is a good thing, I just don't know how you have time to do it. I barely have enough time these days to take two-hour nap before something comes up, like a big black wolf shows up or something." Ty paused as he mentioned Lucifer, the wolf that had been recently terrorizing the women of Phoenix Valley. It seemed the beast hovered though the Valley like a looming black cloud, striking people at their weakest. "You might want to keep a close eye on Xeris, by the way, Lucifer might target her next."

To Ty's question about Pendzez's children Ty received a surprising answer, two of them had left the Valley to pursue their own goals. Had it really been that long? Ty could remember yesterday when the two were simply pups. "Really? They're gone?" He scratched the back of his head with ashamed dismay. "Must have been when I ran off to Mexico,how upsetting...Still, good to hear your kids have grown up, though it is starting to make me feel old."

The scarred brute got to his feet after he remarked about the children, stretching his back as he continued to talk. "Though I'd like to think I could still take on most of the younger pups in this pack, if not all of Halifax." He then observed his friend's continued meditations. "How about you? You been keeping your skills sharp?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread