I got some bad ideas feeding my brain
[html]

Any power playing was pre-approved 

He was honestly taken back. He acted nice and calm and yet she was ready to run off. His confidence over whelmed him though. There was an injured wolf and a pup. He could do this and he would have some nice pieces of leather and plenty of food for awhile. On top of it, he had his cherry – another pup head for Shaw to find. The joy he found in this was overwhelming.

He found himself simultaneously thinking about Shaw and Orin whenever he thought of his plans. It only fueled his desire to make Shaw pay. Argul loved Orin, even if it was not what normal people understand as love. She was the only female he ever had an eye for. She was his ray of hope, and she didn’t even know it. He wondered if that was his attraction, that she was the one and yet she didn’t even know it. It was something he could never have and yet desired the most.

”You won’t be going anywhere!” He said as he was already off in a run towards Val. She was easy to catch, with her injury and all. Argul pounced, claws extended.

Claws ripped into the flesh on her shoulders. She was turned around by now. The wound from the claws were not serious but they still allowed Argul the advantage of a good grip, his momentum knocking her and the pup to the ground with a thud. His lips were curled back in a wicked sneer. The wicked sneer was not just evil but glinted of enjoyment. This wolf was enjoying the attack. His eyes were not just void of emotion and lack of consciousness, but full of wickedness and hatred.

<style type="text/css">
.argulknife b {font-weight:bold; color:#f30100; letter-spacing:1px; }
.argulknife .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.argulknife p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.argulknife {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f7f6f2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kebXH.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#837b66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread