Come out an play with me.
[html]

OOC here!

She scowled, she knew, and she hated the freezing water so she didn't let it have her, She would not let the waves have their way, though she didn't know that Range was just worried about her. Never mind that it could actually snatch her up, but she learned if something were meant to happen it would happen, she of course will fight it, but it would happen nonetheless.

"My mommy and daddy already towd me. I dun wanna swim in it.

She said with a pouty face on. She'd gotten such lectures before. She didn't want anymore. She sighed figuring that Range wouldn't want her to keep playing near the water, and figured it was best not to fight. It wasn't worth it, besides she wanted to get to know him better.

"Your eyes are like my mommy, she has two color eyes too....

She was totally disappointed that he'd ignored her last question. If he could hunt he could show her how, because she wanted to be the best. She didn't let any of this get her down though. She would prevail, and have fun no matter what, so turning to Dahlia she let her puppy paws move quickly before stopping, her tail up high and her eyes full of mischief.

"You coming?"

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread