Just call my name and I'll be there
[html]
WC:3+

The monster was fully awake in the black males body, the monster was the powerhouse, the monster was every bit as hateful, and cold as the devil him-self. He would kick a child just for the laugh of the matter. This monster was always in charge any more, the kindness that Lucifer was able to share was gone, the one that cared for anyone’s well being was lost. The monster smiled watching the dapple grey female wake from her slumber. The smile spread across his maw, a twisted sick pleasurable grin. He watched her in the wake process, she moved with a slow unsure, almost like she was sore as she sat up, looking at the mess that the two had made, Lucifer laughed watching as her hand messed with her new collar, something he had placed upon her to mark her being claimed. ”Well good morning Bunny.” The black male hissed to her, as he came up be hide her running his hand softly though her hair.

Today would start a new chapter in her life, she would start her training today, she would learn that Lucifer was in charge and he made the calls and she would learn to respect him and she would learn to fear him all in the same breath. The monster was now in charge, bringing his hand out of her hair trying with his will not to hurt her…yet.”Today starts a new chapter in your life, my dear pet.” He moved so she could see him, as he kneeled down the male moved one hand to in front of him and the other resting at his hip upon a small silver dagger that the child that was lost would never have allowed to be used as a weapon, it was the white females that had attacked him.

<style type="text/css">
.lucifer {width:400px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/0GCuZ.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.lucifer2 {padding:10px 10px 210px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#791B00; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.lucifer b {color:#B92704;}
.lucifer p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread