Just call my name and I'll be there
[html]

out of character text

What was going on? Tala had no memory of what had happened to her. There was a void, a huge, black gaping hole of yesterday her mind could not process. Why couldn't she think about it? Why was it that her mind was completely unaware in the one time she truly, desperately needed to remember. Her body ached and her heart was racing as shaking hands tried to unclasp the strange collar around her neck. It wasn't working, she couldn't get a good grip on it yet. Oh god, what was she going to do? She recognized the land was still in the Valley, that was a good sign. Maybe if she called someone would come to help her, anyone.....just somebody to tell her things were alright. The dappled woman was on the verge of a breakdown. What had happened too her? The last thing she remembered was going on a quick walk before returning home..... she didn't remember ever going back to the church.

Then there was her sign. A cold voice on the chilled morning air and a vile hand in her hair. Her entire body froze as her eyes grew wide. Oh god....she remembered something. Lucifer had been there, he had been in the lands and she had tried to persuade him out. His voice brought that back...but what had happened after that she couldn't quite put together. She already knew deep down but she refused to believe it. Her body flinched with each touch he placed upon her and she couldn't speak. Tala was frozen, her mind choosing to shut down and freeze in defense in hope he would leave her alone. What a silly hope.

He spoke words she did not understand, his body moving to kneel in front of her sitting frame she looked at him with confused, scared and angry eyes all at once. What had happened. "Lucifer.....what.......what did you do to me?" Her words were shook and dampened to the soul. She didn't want to hear the answer, but she needed to know. Her hand still fought with the collar's grip on her neck as she undid the clasp. Her neck felt free again, her lungs felt once again full as she threw the leather device about eight feet to her left in heavy breathe. What the hell was that for anyway? Tala didn't understand a lot of things yet....with time she would understand, and with the time she would learn what a sick being the man in front of her was. Tala didn't remember much of last night, and he should be thankful for that.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread