Siren's Song
[html]

The doggish woman was quick to answer the questions of the Inferni princess, and Talitha watched with dark eyes as the stance changed to one of respect. It was rare for her to find an outsider who thought to offer some semblance of respect; while she didn't mind entertaining those of free spirit, it was vaguely refreshing to be faced with the stance of one who knew their place. Fingers tucked auburn curls away as she listened to what seemed to be an explanation for an otherwise unnoticed body. A sour frown crossed the white maw of the female, as she condemned the doggish body, as well as her mother. Talitha gave a grunt, subtle anger flooding her stance; arms crossed more firmly against her chest. "My father is a wolf. You will find we do not judge solely on extra blood," she explained; defense of her father's genetics was natural in the coyote woman, though she always felt deep down that he had laid disease upon the twins sired to the Massacre family. Eyes moved from the adult to the child, head tilting only a small amount as she studied his equally mixed body.

A sigh passed through the lips of the russet female. "Who are you. And what can you offer us." The words were spat out firmly, lacking the upward inflection that would have otherwise indicated they were questions. No, she did not inquire, she demanded. Inferni would no play home to those who hid secrets from the clan, at least not while Talitha Lykoi lived within the boundaries. As much as she felt excluded from her father's world, she loved the clan. "And I do not want to hear you say 'I can do whatever you need'. If you cannot tell me what you're capable of, then you can walk away and think about it before returning." It sounded far more cruel than it truly was, but she had no time for those who were unsure of themselves, and she couldn't make her father or grandmother suffer ignorance of the soul either.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*NS01-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. NS01-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns01-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-top:1px solid;}
.ns01-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;}
.ns01-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread