Siren's Song
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: trolololo

Sarajevo nodded, 'Yes, mam'. His mother had taught him well to be respectful, and as his gaze turned to her she gave a gentle nod and the boy's maw turned into a light smile. The encoragement had given him a boost of confidence and as he got into his stride he elaborated, 'I found some ch, chik, chikun wire in a cibg city and mama let me play with it. I made something with it and mama told me that i had made a cage, but it didn't open, so I fixed it and mama helped me make it a trap and we had rabbit for dinner!' The hybrid pup, out of breath from his long story, grinned strongly. Though he had struggled with the word 'chicken' due to his oddly accented words and tender age, it had not knocked his confidence as he explained the origins of his skill to the russet woman.

Io sat silently as her son spoke, a smile threatening to play it's way onto her maw. Though it did show itself as the femme who had greeted her welcomed her to Inferni. As she moved forward past the she winced slightly and turned her head towards the other woman, it had slipped her mind to say her name and only now did she realise her mistake, 'I am Io Berlin'. It felt odd to say her name, it had been a few months since she had been called that. As a loner she had given a false name in order to protect herself and the boy, Io Berlin was never one of them. Sarajevo did not called her Io, only mama, and it had been months since Iven's battlement leap, so thinking back Io decided it had been Iven that had spoken her full name last.

<style>
.io-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rn05r.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:75px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; border-top:1px dotted #000000; }
.io-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.io-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.io-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread