snakes and snails
[html]

In her peripherals, the mother could see Elvira adjusting to the new situation, in which she was not central to everyone's attentions. Although it had been a latent form of punishment, it was one that Alaine was beginning to employ often in favour over physical discipline.

Elijah was no stranger to the tactic himself, although the mother subconsciously knew that his central line of focus had nothing to do with purposeful ignorance. It seemed the boy simply couldn't focus on more than one thing at a time. She had not been around to witness his bizarre and somewhat enthralling ability to sense and predict the violent actions of those around him, an ability that no doubt frustrated Vira to the core.

The black-faced boy gave her a wide, plastic smile. She forced a smile in return. "Well then, little one, I shall get you some food." A growl echoed her words, but purposefully, the woman ignored her violent spawn. Retrieving a strip of dried deer-meat stored in her satchel, which had slouched on the floor now that she was in a quadruped form, the collie delicately held it out in her maw to the merle boychild. It was time they started chewing and digesting more solids.

<style>
.aw-trinity {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EN9ZX.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.aw-trinity .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.aw-trinity .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.aw-trinity .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.aw-trinity p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.aw-trinity b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.aw-trinity i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.aw-trinity u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread