Wonders await...
[html]

I kinda godplayed a bit. . . but just to get him on the horse! hope you don't mind :/

Shanta smirked and patted Belle's back. She mounted the horse, swinging her leg smoothly over the horses back. She held out her arm for Echo to grab, grasping his forearm and pulling him up as he slid his leg over. Since she was packing him, he was right up behind her, touching her. A shiver went through Shanta's body, but she ignored it. She had never been this close to a male, she had never even had a relationship. She leaned forward and grabbed the reins, getting into control of the mare.

"How about we just ride?" She asked in a very smooth voice, a light accent still lingered. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist. "Hold onto me and squeeze lightly with your thighs, okay?" She said as she heeled Belle and the mare reared slightly. She then started to trot gently through the trees. She bounced slightly, but not too much, she mainly held herself to Belle, which makes it easier for the horse.

<style type="text/css">
.shantablossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shantablossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2d4d6; letter-spacing:1px}
.shantablossom p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shantablossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#d0a4a9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2s9ejc0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554447; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #392729; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread