Time Out
[html]

WC: 233 OOC: Whee puppy fun!

She had been minding herself so when something came at her... she didn’t see it. Though she should have and she reprimanded herself later about how a hunter should not be hunted. So when the massive pile of fur came flying past her Eclipse got up ready to bolt, but it went past her rather than at her. She stared at the thing that fell to the ground and soon saw a wolf upside down looking rather sheepish, though Eclipse only saw play in this. She couldn’t help but giggle.

“You know super hewos and birds are the onwy things that can fly right?”

She asked bounding her way towards Silvano He was a silly man. She thought as she came closer to him. His embarrassment radiated to Eclipse but she thought she could make this out to be more fun that the man thought it would be. He would learn! He would see the way she saw, everyone should, then things like this wouldn’t be so embarrassing.

“My name is Eclipse. What’s yours? Are you trying to become a super hewo? I pwetended to be a super puppy once myself”

She couldn’t help but boast as she thought she would make a great super puppy if she really could be one, but she knew she could only be one in her own imagination.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread