Time Out
[html]

WC: 319 OOC: sorry about the lateness I didn't mean for it to go this loooonnngg ; ;stupid cold thing

It seemed Eclipse put the man out of his place and she stopped giggling and took up a more somber look. She sat as he explained he wasn’t trying to fly... so if he wasn’t trying to fly, what was he doing? If he didn’t need to become a super hero didn’t that mean he was one? Well he was being rather sour about it, but her mind was taken off that when he asked his own retorting question.

“I’m not too young! I walk around aw the time.”

She exclaimed proudly. She was given alot of leeway, though her daddy did get angry, she knew hit would never stay that way. Sneaking off, well that was one way of putting it.

“But I’mma go back, I dun wanna stay out here forever.”

She said dignently to Silvano, so where was he from, why was he out here? She wondered these things but she did not comment on them. Not just yet. she tilted her head back straight to look at him the right way. She could tell he was embarrassed, but being a puppy this meant little to her. She wouldn’t be in tune with other’s feelings for a little while yet, but she did feel sympathy. She knew that he could have hurt himself or something.

“You out here for something too? I was explorin, I wanted to see if there was anything cool this way!”

Eclipse said, and there was. Right in front of her. Yes if he didn’t have to be a super hero he was... just one who couldn’t fly. He was probably doing everything in secret so he couldn’t tell her. Yes her mind was a wild little thing, but to be in the presence of a super hero made Eclipse a happy puppy indeed.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread