high-performance grade.
[html]
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304 ... d/rawr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:160px; background-position:top center; background-color:#FEFEFE">

Slight powerplay of him noticing her scent, let me know if you want me to change it. :]

------The sun wasn't due to rise for a few more hours, but Anselm had already slept and was moving about. The male followed no real schedule--he slept when he was tired, and woke when he was not. The day time was better for seeing, and the night-time was better for sneaking around. Thunderstorms at night could be glorious displays of nature's fury; the blue skies and songbirds of the day were a testament of beauty and tranquillity that even he could appreciate. Truly, he had no preference.
------For now, he was content--no, focused--on doing his patrols. At least twice a day he circled Inferni's entire border, scanning obsessively for signs of trespass or trouble. Although it was a lot of work, he frequently exercised anyway. The jog or lope around the perimeter was easy enough to incorporate into his daily routine. He also made a habit of going swimming at least two or three times a week, especially now that the waters were at least tolerable. In his shifted form, he would do other stretches, sit ups, pull ups, and push-ups at least once a day. Even transforming between his quadruped and bipedal states was essential to his routine--Anselm enjoyed being able to shift quickly with the practise.
------As he circled around, he caught the scent of somebody unfamiliar. Pausing, he lifted his nose and tested the air quietly before deciding what to do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread