high-performance grade.
[html]
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304 ... pd/run.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:165px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#C6EDFA;">
Guh, my inspiration took a DIVE BOMB for awhile there. >_o; As a result, I kind of want to get done with my old threads... So if you don't mind, we can end here?

>>>>>Anselm knew little of Gabriel's morals (or religious beliefs). He didn't know that Gabriel was against harming a woman or child--but he could respect it, if he ever found out. Admittedly, he chose to stick by his cousin mostly because he saw that Gabriel knew what he was doing. He wasn't weak, he wasn't stupid. He knew how to survive, and Anselm knew if they stuck together both of their chances would go up (or things would at least be easier). "Perhaps," he said, his tone shrugging for him. "We're only related two or three generations back." To him, this meant little. But it was enough.
>>>>>Now his feet had fire beneath them, and he finally started to fidget about, much as she had earlier. Now that the questions and attention were on him, he decided he wanted to get out of there: and fast. As such, he now offered a dip of his head to her and announced his intent to depart. "I have to go now," he stated. He turned about to leave, then paused, although he did not look back: "If I find your mate I will send him your way." With that, he took off at an easy lope, due east.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread