Be Mindful
[html]
OOC: This is NOT a mandatory thread, but I REALLY hope that we have participants, not very nmany people have been participating any many of these plots. also Sky if you do not like my mention of you let me know I'll change it

Another attack happened. This time it had been another packmate... Valinta. He had found her unconscious and laying near death in the snow. Outraged Shaw hurried her to his home where he had Sky patch her up. How he managed it in his own state he had no clue, but he did. The woman had been unconscious and it seemed in a coma so that there was a slight chance that she could tell him who it was. He had found two extra scents not normally on the woman, one was of an unknown pup, but he was certain it must have been the one she’d found before, or even a new one. Then there was one that was familiar but he couldn’t put his paw on it.

The injured man was now at the scene of an empty house where he found the entrails of the puppy who he smelled on Valinta over one of the vacant houses the day after he found the woman. Anger filled inside of him. There was someone in his pack that was murdering pack members, innocent ones at that. He moved to the center of town, and gave a howl of urgency. He couldn’t believe any of his members could think of doing anything, but he had to warn them, let them know what was going on. He was angry beyond things that could be. Howling again, he started pacing the area, waiting for the first few to come up. If anything he’d get help from the rest of the pack, then he could flush the killer out, and dispose of him in the way they needed to.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread