How the cat meows
Liam was confused. How could other creatures have a different language? This low speech it sounded interesting. He made it a goal, He would learn low speech. What if he could help these other animals. What if the other animals could learn high speech? He doubted they would be able to but once he learned low speech he could try to. He yawned and realized how sleepy he was. How close were they to the house?

Liam looked up and saw what he always remembered. He had seen them so many times. The butterfly bush! It was his house he was here. His home. He turned to Krissy who seemed to realize it to. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight again. She was fun and they hadn't even played yet. "We should meet again!" He smiled and walked over to her. He came close and licked her pelt in gratitude. "Thank you for helping me get home. If you ever need someone to play with just come here. I'm usually out side. I play here at the butterfly bush a lot." He turned around and raced to the window he came out of. He stretched his paws up and grabbed the window. He pulled him self up and climbed to the edge of the window. He turned around before he jumped in." Good bye!" He hopped in and jumped into his bed. He flipped the covers on and fell into a deep sleep.

Messages In This Thread