Its a cold and broken Hallelujah
[html]

Everything happened so fast for Niro, the wolf had barely any time to think. He was just there, he held his mates hand as her mother spoke for her to start pushing, which meant... the puppies were coming. And soon without any effort on his part, and way too much on amaranth’s their first born came out. Slimy and strange looking, but the most beautiful sight Niro had ever seen as he watched Ayita put him in a blanket and gave him to Amaranth. He remembered she’d said something about names, and he wasn’t sure what to name, blinking he smiled at the little thing, his son. His and Amaranths’ son.

“He is beautiful, but I don’t know very many names my dear, I would not mind if you named him or any of the other pups.”

He said in a hushed voice, mesmirised by the tiny pudgy nose, and the large forehead, and the closed eyes, and the seeking mouth. He was perfect. Niro wished he could live this momen forever.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread