Call in the Cavalry
[html]

Silvano did not wait long for someone to come, and much to his joy, she was riding a horse. That lit his face up like a light. Watching her approach, the boy's eyes rarely left the beast whose back she rode on. It was certainly a beauty, but that only made the young adult more excited. Maybe they would have other horses like this one for trade or something else. Really, it seemed all too convenient. It was a woman on the horse's back, that much he could now see. She came off the horse and Silvano eyed her. Was she a horse trainer? Or did she just happen to have a horse because it was her pack's - no, tribe's? - tradition of mounting them? She seemed decked in feathers, or at least that was what his opinion was, having barely decorated himself. The most he ever wore was a jacket and his scarf. But it was warming now so both were staying home more and more often.

"I need someone who knows horses..," he began quietly, unsure of what to say and how to act. She seemed to think he wanted to join the pack, or maybe it was his imagination. "I wanted to see if I can find someone to help me get a horse of my own." It was probably not best to mention he wanted one because of his father and the other reasons. If he could find the person to help him out with it, he would tell them if they asked it of him. "I heard around that AniWaya had the best horses, and raised them the best." It was true. He had heard as much but he had come to see if it were the truth. It seemed to be. "Do you know who can help me?" Silvano eyed her, imploring her with his gaze to name someone he could go seek.

<style type="text/css">
.silvanofreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9aa2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0f1117; }
.silvanofreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; text-align:center;}
.silvanofreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silvanofreeb {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#535b72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ofreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #9e9aa2; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.silvanofreeb-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #0f1117; margin:0 auto;}
.silvanofreeb-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #373c4b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
By Alli
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread