[M] - If I could walk on water..
[html]

So sorry for the long wait.. :c

At first, the figure did not register with her. Through her hazy, drunken eyes, the man did not appear as a threat. She sat up some, attempting to fixate herself to get a better look at the creature. "Inferni?" She asked, cocking a brow. She could tell that she was close to pack lands.. And obviously, now she knew which one. Yuki offered a sweet smile to him, unspokenly requesting forgiveness. After a bit of wobbling, the woman got to her feet. She leaned back against the tree, blinking almost lazily at him. She opened her maw a bit, about to voice her apology aloud when some thing caught her eye. "You're bootiful.. What're tha.. Those?" She questioned, using a human like finger to point to his tattoo.

The thought of a tattoo had never before crossed her mind. Surprisingly, she had met relatively few wolves with body inking. "Beautiful.." She murmured, lifting the bottle up from the ground and taking a long swig. She should probably have been on guard.. But the voices urged her to believe that this was more important. "Where did it come from?" She asked, speaking as though it was a gift from the gods that he had been born with. Her voice came out soft and wonder-filled, almost of that of a young child.

<style type="text/css">
.character-dugdgsk b {font-weight:bold; color:#112106; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-dugdgsk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-dugdgsk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#752f16; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype;}
.character-dugdgsk i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter spacing:1px;}
.character-dugdgsk {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9aba3d; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/11sm8vt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 277px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread