M - no pale deception anymore
[html]

Equally sorry for the wait; lost muse for a bit!

Her head lolled to the side on her shoulders, curling tendrils of auburn hair scattering across her features and shoulders. The words didn't bother her as much as they might have, for Talitha felt a sense of assurance in herself. She let out the most amused laughter, crimson gaze pondering what to do next with the child before her. "You could only hope to look like me, wolf. I can't help that men find me more interesting to spend their nights with." Her sibling's plastic smile crossed cream jaws as red eyes studied the silver fae-creature before her. She wasn't planning on attacking, no, and would run if the beast instigated, but she enjoyed the verbal abuse she both doled out and received.

She laughed at the question offered by the girl's silver maw. "Or I'm too smart to think that another language would make me seem intimidating or intelligent; you see, just because you can insult me in a different tongue, the fact that you're an ignorant child still shines through." The words were ended with a wink of one ruby eye as she came to rest in the place her circle had started. Thin arms crossed before an equally thin chest. Her amusement was evident as she gazed her smiling gaze into the blue eyes of her adversary.

mall-caps;">Table coding by Sie!

<style>
.tali-o11 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tali-o11 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tali-o11 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tali-o11 {background-color:#467C94; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#122A34; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; }
.tali-o11-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
span.copyrightedtali a {font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;color:black;text-decoration:none;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread