Drown me in a river of tears
OOc: lol, improvising time? ^^
Translation *It's always darkest before the dawn

Leon's eyes widened in surprise and his mouth dropped a bit. Trouble? She'd saved his life! And helped him find a home too! He turned his head towards the white female and had to laugh at the absurdity of her comment. "Amata, being here and talking to you isn't any trouble at all. There is no reason to apologize to me." He regained his composure, his serious tone returning. "Especially not for being sad about the loss of family. Few people are usually themselves after something like that. Any way I can help, I'm more than willing to. I told you, I like to think that we're friends Amata."

Leon plucked a pebble from the ground with his fingers and threw it up, caught it, then chucked it out over the lake, watching it fall in with a quiet splash. "Sometimes caution isn't enough, you know?" He said absently, remembering the night his parents had been killed. "'*Jis visada tamsiausias prieš aušrą... No matter the darkness, a light will appear to guide you on your way. Your sorrow will be will be lifted by the rays of hope, and you'll find your heart at the end of the road.'" The timber said evenly, sitting down with his knees up, arms crossed over, and chin on his arms. He saw his father again, standing before him with his face looking towards the sun. With a sigh, the boy of Liudesys chucked a slightly larger rock at the lake.

"My parents prepared me for almost everything. But never for what happened. You just can't see things like that, or what happened to your brother, coming. Now, all I can do to honor and show my love for my family and old pack is live my life the best I can, and try to find Phoenix. But thats not all I have to live for anymore..." He finished with a smile on his lips, his attention a thousand miles away. "I have a new pack now. And I want to help everyone I can, like I swore to my parents I would."

Messages In This Thread