Angels with silver wings
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

Villisca is a spirit, though Wretch doesn't know that quite yet <3 She doesn't know if he's "real", as she puts it, but doesn't know about the concept of spirits. If you want Gotham to spot Villisca, then that's fine :3 Vi usually disappears when he notices that he's been seen by others, though.

She had been walking for a while, but hadn't felt the effects of it just yet. Wretch was a young pup and had more than enough energy for a nice walk in the woods, after all. Her paws were new and muscles and bones strong and growing; she had no reason to tire from a simple walk. As she had left Anathema things had become even easier for her; their territory was mostly covered in snow, but the snow had melted in some areas outside of their lands. Walking on dry, dead grass was a new experience for her.

Her companion Villisca had come along, the silver wolf that often accompanied her on her adventures in Anathema. He had tried to warn her about leaving, tried to set her in the right direction before she had gone too far out...but Wretch was stubborn. She would find her own way back once she got good and lost. It would be a test, a test to prove that she could use her developing nose to find her way back to Anathema. She'd come up with the idea herself.

"Can we go back now? It's getting late." The ghost's voice spoke. Wretch looked up at him, a frown upon her silver muzzle. "No. Just a little further. I smell something up ahead." She'd just caught the scent of something new and interesting...some place that smelled nothing like home. "I can find my way back, I'm sure of it" She said, ending the argument.

They entered the odd-smelling area and she pressed her nose to the soil, huffing as she took in the different smells. This place sure did smell unique. Villisca didn't sniff around, staring at her with a slightly pained, anxious look on his face. He wanted to protect the girl and keep her safe...but she made that difficult at times. "Soon, then. We'll go back soon." He mumbled.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread