Angels with silver wings
[html]

Lol, I would never have guessed. Tongue

Gotham frowned as she babbled on, trying hard to decipher each sentence that came out of the little thing's mouth. Was he really ever this small and excitable before? He felt bad for his parents all of a sudden; he was probably worse. He noted her name to be Wretch, which he thought was a pretty sour-sounding name for a pretty little girl. What kind of parent named their child so horribly? Then she went on to ask who he was, and if she could have a hare. He scoffed.

"The name's Gotham Phoenix, little miss, and if you want one of these hares..." A sly smile played on his face, suddenly brightened with an idea. "...than you'll have to tell me what pack you're from. This is Crimson Dreams' borders." He brought a paw forward and tugged both hares closer to himself, as if teasing her with the idea of not sharing.

"All you have to do to get one of these yummy hares is tell me what pack you're from. I warn you; I can tell when someone's lying, so don't try fooling me." He smirked, suddenly finding the fun in interacting with puppies. "All I need is the name of your pack, and you can have this big, fat rabbit all to yourself." What child could resist the temptation?

<style type="text/css">
.gothamnyf b {font-weight:bold; color:#0A1E50; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gothamnyf-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gothamnyf p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gothamnyf {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#A0A0A0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... hamnyf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #050505; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A4A4A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread