Angels with silver wings
[html]

Derp.

His ears perked up as the little miss told him she was indeed from Anathema. He was about to say something when she spoke up again, asking if she could save the fur of her hare. "Ah... I suppose I could skin it for you." He eyed the two morsels, then he sighed and allowed his body to shift back to optime. He hated going without clothing, but with his winter coat, he didn't see too much problem in it. Not like the pup would bark at him about nudity anyway.

He knelt down in the dried grass once finished, reaching down and grabbing up the less bitten of the two hares. Sure enough, little Wretch kept talking. He smiled, fine with answering. "We have pups in our pack, yes, but none are my children." He smirked at her, then focused on skinning the hare. It would be a rough job, but he doubted the little pup cared. "I don't plan on having kids for a while yet. I'm still pretty young myself."

When he finished the job, messy a thing as it was, he reached over and set down the skinned hare for her to eat, taking the pelt and stretching it out over a nearby rock. "So why did you come so far away from Anathema? When your parents find out you're missing, they're going to freak out. Trust me, if they're anything like mine, they'll flip."

<style type="text/css">
.gothamnyf b {font-weight:bold; color:#0A1E50; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gothamnyf-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gothamnyf p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gothamnyf {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#A0A0A0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... hamnyf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #050505; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A4A4A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread