[P] Ticket to Doom or Destiny
[html]

Word Count → 400+ :: Sorry for the slight pp, I wrapped it up finally x.x

Darkness had followed her to the spot she had found. It took a minute for her to realize, however, that after they sat down, he had not looked once at the view. Suit yourself, she thought in her mind but was polite enough to not say. Instead she moved conversation along. The male seemed to enjoy discussion and Layla was more than happy enough to partake. "I'm just looking for a home." she said. "I don't care to be alone. It's a depressing existence for me, I guess." This was all quite true, though Layla wasn't just going to pounce the first pack she saw. Oh no, she was going to wait it out for that perfect picture she had in her mind to be satisfied.

Layla's question about the reasoning of his name gave her more than what she felt she wanted to know. What to say to that? I'm sorry you have amnesia, but hey! At least you haven't forgotten me!? The female really was only expecting a nifty little story to add to her mental story book on the lives of true wolves. Before she could say or do anything but nod, he switched the subject. "What? Oh no, I set up camp in a dry cave down the hill." Layla corrected him. Then things started to connect. "Wait you... oh! Well come with me then!"

The femme grew bold and gently grabbed Darkness by his wrist. She stood and directed him on a deer path. It didn't take long for them to reach where she had camped. There was a novice-made fire pit with a wood pile as well as a blanket and a bag. Releasing his wrist, she said, "I'm sorry I don't have much. Go ahead and pick a spot to sit anywhere and I'll start a small fire." Soon enough, a small fire was heating the cave and Layla was offering her guest a slab of deer jerky. "Take it, it's a good late night snack!" she said.

The pair didn't stay up very long. The fire was warm enough that blankets weren't needed. Both had fallen asleep there, but in the late morning when Layla awoke, Darkness was already gone. She was dazed about this and thought about it all that day. The only piece of evidence she had that he really did exist was the extra missing jerky in her bag.

<style>
.layla-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OCsyK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 10px 130px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; }
.layla-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.layla-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.layla-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.layla-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
.layla-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.layla-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread